- Enterprise Engagement (Innovation, Brand Stretch, BPR, SDM, ODM)
- Department Level Engagement (Innovation, BPR, SDM, ODM)
- Onsite Training (Most Affordable Option — Email us for more info)
- The Senior Executive (Succession Planning, Culture shift, Change, Career)
- The New Executive (Management 401, Strategic Awareness, EQ, Time Management)
- The Aspiring Executive (Career, Strategic Awareness, Management 201, Change)
- Employee Engagement Programs
- Forging Positive and Sustainable Partnerships
- Project Management and Campaign Maintenance
We make it all happen by developing:
- Corporate Strategy
- Departmental Growth Strategy
- Strategic Planning Process
- Innovation Support
- Sustainability Strategy
- Organization Effectiveness
- Resource and Talent Management
- Improving Performance Metrics
- New Department Development
- Improving Creative Processes
- Creating Effective Chargeback Models
- Department-Level Strategic Partnerships
In difficult economic times, the number of companies requiring every department to contribute to the bottom line increases. Whether quantifying value, establishing cost-saving initiatives or becoming a profit center, marketing and creative departments need assistance in working together to develop processes and establish measurable standards.
When companies look to expand revenue potential, visual communications become increasingly and dangerously close to critical mass. Marketing and creative teams cannot successfully become strategic partners without a clear vision, outward-facing service providers, and specific growth goals.
Authenticity and relevancy drives a consumer's business and loyalty. Brands grow when they become active and responsible participants within a global community. Creating, implementing, and maintaining cause-related programs is a key component to brand expansion and consumer retention.
After entering UCLA to become a physician, Jeni found her true calling and received a degree from the University of California, Irvine in Theater. Her exposure to the fashion industry and stage lead her into a career that has ran the artistic gamut from commercial photography to stage design to creative direction. Prior to establishing her consultancy, Jeni co-founded Big Fish, a staffing firm specializing in the creative and marketing industries in 1994 overseeing the company's development until 2008.
Jeni is a host of blog talk radio's, "Talk Story with Jeni", a bi-weekly show that invites listeners into the conversations between the great design thinkers of our time. She writes articles for various industry magazines such as HOW Magazine, Communication Arts and Business Journal. She is a featured speaker for AIGA, AMA, AdClub and HOW Design Conference. She also shares innovative ideas and practices with the readers of her blog at www.jeniherberger.com
As an innovative marketer, Adam specializes in social media, corporate responsibility strategy, and strategic design management (SDM). He is the co-founder of The Fulcrum Agency, an organization helping Fortune 500 leaders build sustainable business strategies based on functional “for good” sustainable platforms with achievable goals and measurable results.
Having worked with major companies such as Harley-Davidson, Washington State University, and Timberland, Adam is no stranger to working with major global influencers.
To collaborate with Adam, or see what he is up to, check out his blog at www.adamfrypierce.wordpress.com
Not sure who to talk to or want to share information with us? Have a burning question or want to work for us? Then feel free to email "general inquiries".